Brian Barton Outdoors - Contact Us
Specializing in Stripers, Bream, and Bass on Pickwick and Wilson Lakes on the Tennessee River. We specialize in live bait fishing for multi species. Expect to catch 50 plus fish with 8 or 9 different species possible. Smallmouth bass, spotted bass, white bass, and catfish are the dominant species.
Bream and catfish trips offered seasonally. Call or email for dates.
Our Mission: To provide a quality and educational experience for our clients with a friendly Southern Hospitality.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Alabama fishing license
- Extra clothing - Allow for temperature changes and rainfall.
- Food or Drinks - Bottle water will be provided.
- Hat, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, and camera. (guide will also photograph)
- Cooler with ice if you want to take fish home. ALL SAUGER, LARGEMOUTH AND SMALLMOUTHMOUTH BASS, WILL BE RELEASED. NO EXCEPTIONS. (ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR TROPHY FISH)
Live Bait fishing - This is our most popular package. This trip offers an abundance of rod bending action, plus the chance at catching multiple species of fish. These trips are geared for every level of ability. Ideal package for those who don't have a lot of fishing experience. This trip averages more than 50 fish per day, and often over 100 fish are caught in a day of fishing. Always plenty of fish for eating if you choose to take some home.
Trophy Trip - We target 25 pound and larger fish on this trip. This means slower fishing with much larger baits. A client can expect fewer bites and catches but fish in the 60 to 70 pound range are possible, with 40 to 50 pound fish common.
- $350 for 2 people - 4 hours
- $400 for 2 people - 5 hours
- $450 for 2 people - 6 hours
Additional $100 per trip for 3rd person (Maximum 3 people)
November - April there will be an extra $50 per trip added for purchasing bait.